Thursday, August 12, 2010

Starting a New Journey

I originally posted this blog on my website, www.samvidya.com, on April 23, 2010.  I've created a new website called www.Live-Ayurveda.com, which will go live August 16.  I am linking this blog site to that website so I will repost all of my blog entries here so they can be archived.  I hope you enjoy the new site.
Karen
April 23, 2010
"I'm excited to announce that I am starting a new journey with my Ayurvedic practice.  The Chopra Center is offering an advanced Ayurvedic Consultant Training program for Perfect Health Instructors.  The program’s curriculum is based on the mind-body healing approach developed by Deepak Chopra, M.D. and David Simon, M.D. in collaboration with Dr. David Frawley (Vamadeva Shastri), a renowned ayurvedic scholar, teacher, and founder of the American Institute of Vedic Studies.  So for the next 7 months I'll be sharing with you my journey of taking my Ayurvedic practice to the next level.
I will also be sharing my love for food and cooking and how I apply the principles of Ayurveda to my daily life, as well as my travels both literally and figuratively.
I hope you will give me your feedback on what you read here and let me know what your interests are whether it be Ayurveda, food, cooking, travel or whatever."
Safe travels,
Karen  

No comments:

Post a Comment